Send this job to your inbox!
Maintenance Supervisor- 3rd Shift
The Maintenance Supervisor directs and schedules the maintenance personnel and oversees the general maintenance of all the facility’s buildings, equipment, and grounds. The Maintenance Supervisor is a working supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the General Supervisor of Maintenance.
· Support and administer the Company Safety Program and hold weekly safety meetings.
· Supervise, coach, and evaluate the Maintenance technicians.
· Assure compliance to 6S, ISO/TS16949:2002, ISO 14001, OSHA, and EPA standards and maintain appropriate records.
· Maintain, repair, and troubleshoot PLC’s and a variety of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment
· Execute a preventative & predictive maintenance program for buildings, grounds, machinery and equipment.
· Direct and assist with installation of equipment.
· Partner with various support groups to complete projects that support company initiatives.
· Champion 5S and housekeeping initiatives in the maintenance and manufacturing work areas, while maintaining equipment for optimal reliability.
· Research and remain informed of current and future technologies.
· Research, recommend, and order supplies for future needs.
· Maintain and enforce company rules of conduct.
· Other duties as required.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Five years of relative skilled trade experience and supervisory roles.
· Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
· Knowledge of PLCs and control systems (motion, weld, etc.).
· Knowledge of robotics (spot welding, press tending, etc.)
· Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and ladder diagrams.
· Experience with CMMS applications.
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
· Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
Get notified about new listings!
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application