We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced RN to join our team as a full-time Field Nurse. The ideal candidate must have at least one year of experience as an RN.
• Conduct assessments and develop care plans based on patient needs.
• Provide skilled nursing care to patients, including wound care, medication management, and other nursing procedures.
• Educate patients and their families on health management and disease prevention strategies.
• Collaborate with healthcare team members, including physicians, therapists, and social workers.
• Document patient care accurately and timely in electronic medical records.
• Maintain current knowledge of nursing practices and trends in home health care.
• Does not require home health experience.
• Active RN license in state.
• Minimum of one year of experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple patients.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
• Comfortable using electronic medical records.
• Must have a current CPR certification.
• Competitive salary.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Retirement plan.
• Paid time off.
• Continuing education opportunities.
• Mileage reimbursement.
If you are a motivated and compassionate RN with a passion for home health care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients.