Send this job to your inbox!
Company is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our project site in Fresno, CA
Extraordinary Projects Exceptional Performance
Company, is a leader in the geotechnical specialty construction field. Our services include preconstruction planning, negotiated projects, hard bid projects and design-build projects. We also offer an impressive variety of drilling, foundation and excavation support options.
Company works on new and expanded infrastructure projects in confined, metropolitan areas to include buildings, bridges, roads and dams in constricted spaces. We also provide the equipment necessary to support any efforts, from tieback drills, top drive rotary drills and service cranes to crane-mounted drill rigs, low overhead drill rigs and rotator drilling systems.
Across the Nation, notable projects that Company has worked on include the California High Speed Rail, Fresno CA, Purple Line 2 and 3 MTA Stations in Los Angeles, the LAX Metro Connector, Union Market Street MTA Station, Transbay in San Francisco, and Hudson Yards, Henry Hudson Bridge, East Side Access in New York, and the Southwest Green Line in Minneapolis.
Extraordinary Projects need Exceptional Talent
As a Senior Project Manager at Company, reporting to the President, you will have the opportunity to:
· Manage project budgets, schedules, and costs to minimize exposure and risk on projects.
· Ensure procurement and proposal development activities move according to schedule.
· Communicate effectively with the sub-contractors and vendors and joint venture partners responsible for completing various phases of work.
· Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in projects, including the owner, architect, consultants, contractors, and sub-contractors.
· Monitor/report the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with clients and/or consultant team.
· Maintain strict adherence to quality and safety standards.
· Assist with preparation of post-bid work plans, procurement, scheduling, and cost control.
· Actively participate in production tracking and post-job analysis
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Construction Management or similar
· 15 or more years’ experience in Drilled Shaft installation.
· 5 or more years’ experience functioning as the responsible estimator.
· Experienced in construction of retaining walls, shoring, excavating, and tie backs.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Company builds extraordinary projects, and we need exceptional talent. Join us and together we will build the future.