Lead NPI Hardware Engineer
Job Summary of Lead NPI Hardware Engineer
Our client, a developer of advanced embedded computing systems in the Las Vegas area, is looking for a Lead NPI Hardware Engineer to join their growing team. In this position, you'll be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating customers' new product or development programs by providing technical guidance or assessment in the design, development, assembly, or test engineering disciplines within product engineering.
This company has been going through significant growth and continue to expand their team as a result. This is a good time to join as a key member for determining their ongoing development.
Responsibilities of Lead NPI Hardware Engineer
- Work with Program Management and customers to understand customer’s technical requirements
- Act as the internal process driver for the hardware team
- Must have a solid understanding of electronic circuits and designs
- Work with design engineers to solve technical issues and ensure technical deliverables are met in time.
- Interface with external vendors and internal hardware, mechanical, power, thermal, manufacturing and software engineers to review requirements.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and root cause of system failures and isolate the components/failure scenarios while working with internal & external stakeholders
- Manage hardware, characterization and requirement during the NPI development phase and into production.
- Verify and validate product to meet the product specification and requirement
- Manage and guide the transition of NPI Products into production
- After product release, continue to manage engineering responsibilities for the system, hardware, and production processes
Qualifications of Lead NPI Hardware Engineer
- BS, MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- Strong background in analog and digital circuit development through the full development life-cycle.
- RF experience is a strong plus
- Experience with prototyping solutions
- Demonstrated skills in problem-solving, communication skills, collaboration between global cross-functional teams, and following products into manufacturing.
- Good organizational skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take direction on high-level objectives and create/execute project plans
Compensation & Other Details
Salary Range: $140,000-$170,000/year, depending on experience
Competitive compensation and benefits which include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.Location: Henderson, NVType: DirectTravel: As and when requiredRelocation Assistance: Subject to reviewVisa Sponsorship: No. US Citizens or Green Card Only