We have been engaged to find two (2) hands-on Senior Manufacturing Engineer for an exciting career opportunity. Must have previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, with CAD/CAM CNC Programming experience as NX is preferred. Seeking strong CNC Milling machine processing, tooling, and programming, with 4 and 5 axis machining.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be supporting the development of new product processes, as well as applying new manufacturing technologies to existing or mature production programs. In this role, you’ll take ownership and drive results by performing challenging and nonroutine manufacturing engineering work requiring the application of standard engineering techniques and procedures.
Don’t wait, put your Senior Manufacturing Engineer, CNC Milling, and Lean expertise to work in a great career opportunity!
- Evaluate and develop new and emerging technologies in manufacturing engineering.
- Play a major role in coordinating Design for Manufacturing efforts amongst various development engineering groups.
- Determine manufacturing procedures, operation sequencing, prepare tooling and gauge lists, create and prove out N/C programs, writing of detailed operations sheets and work instructions to produce complex machined parts and sub-assemblies.
- Support and improve mature programs through a combination of CAD/CAM, custom macros, and manual coding.
- Prepare, monitor, and update engineered or estimated time standards for set up and run hours, man to machine ratios and economic run quantities for each component’s processes in their entirety.
- Provide cost estimates for new business capture and process improvement efforts.
- Daily interaction with a variety of disciplines, including other Moog engineers, technicians, operations, and quality personnel, as well as external suppliers, to solve process related problems.
- Leadership opportunities assigned by the Group Lead and/or Manufacturing Engineer Manager.
- Support of production automated manufacturing cells, driving process stability to achieve reduced attended labor and human factor variation.
- Some international and/or domestic travel as required.
Quality Manager requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineer discipline is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Requires access to United States Export Controlled information.
- CAD/CAM CNC programming experience required, NX preferred.
- Strong CNC Milling machine processing, tooling, and programming, 4 and 5 axis machining is experience required.
- Progressive thinker and Self-starter to help advance current methodologies and technologies.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Lean Mindset and leadership skills to drive change towards a Lean factory.
- Lean belt certification is a plus.
- Strong tooling and/or fixture design experience preferred.
- Experience developing automated and advanced manufacturing systems.
- Program management training and experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Full relocation
- Annual profit share bonuses
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Open paid time off policy
- Competitive 401K plan with enhanced matching program
- Healthy work/life balance
Industry: Manufacturing Engineer, CNC, NX, Tooling, Lean,
Job Code: j-2674