The premier healthcare employer in Orlando is inviting individuals to explore Adult Primary Care and Internal Medicine opportunities within their thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. This leading physician group is located in Lake and Sumter counties in beautiful Central Florida. This opportunity is in Leesburg, FL. Here are some highlights of the practice:
- The group supports multiple locations with a medical ecosystem that includes CT, PET/CT, Diagnostic Procedures, and Urgent Cares/Walk-In Clinics.
- The practice has excellent brand recognition and offers a thriving opportunity with new patients actively seeking care.
- The administration is dynamic and fosters physician autonomy in clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- There is robust operational support and resources available in a collaborative work environment.
- The compensation package is competitive, with an opportunity to earn more based on productivity.
1st year base salary $250K
3rd year base + production should garner candidate clearing $400K
- Benefits include time off for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance, full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation, and retirement savings options.
- There is a generous sign-on bonus, and eligibility for an annual bonus.
Lake and Sumter County FL Community:
- The community offers the advantage of no state income tax.
- The cost of living is lower compared to Orlando and surrounding metropolitan areas.
- Greater Orlando provides direct access to Florida's world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- It is a wonderful community to raise a family, with public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and an international airport.
Research and Medical Breakthroughs:
- Physicians in this practice not only participate in important research into new diagnostic technology and treatment options, but they also closely follow ongoing research conducted worldwide.
- The practice is involved in select national and worldwide investigations of leading-edge procedures and technology.
- Physicians in this group have been selected as national expert preceptors to train colleagues nationwide in the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of vascular disease.
Advanced Facilities and Services:
- Patients have access to onsite cardiac catheterization labs and private recovery rooms, EECP and Coumadin clinics, cardiac ultrasound, Cardiac CT, and PET scanning, a sleep lab, cardiac rehab, electrophysiology exams, and vein care.
There is no visa sponsorship here. Both practicing IM/FP docs and graduating residents are welcome to apply for the opportunities.
Leesburg is a charming city located in Lake County, Florida, and is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area. Leesburg is situated in the heart of Central Florida, making it easily accessible to major cities and attractions. It is located about 45 miles northwest of Orlando and is within a short drive of popular destinations such as Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando. The city is also conveniently located near major highways, including the Florida's Turnpike and Interstate 75.
Leesburg is surrounded by beautiful lakes, earning it the nickname "The Lakefront City." The scenic landscapes and abundance of nature make Leesburg a desirable place for outdoor enthusiasts.
The city has excellent public and private schools & affordable living.
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, exploring local businesses, or simply appreciating the natural beauty, Leesburg offers a desirable lifestyle in Central Florida.