Send this job to your inbox!
Project Engineer - Electrical
Location: Pella, IA
Pay: up to 100k
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your leadership skills can shine? Look no further! Our premiere manufacturing client is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join their global team as a Project Engineer - Electrical.
The Project Engineer - Electrical leads an electrical design team to innovate and provide cost-effective and on-time electrical and electronic control solutions to meet customer needs. This position leads electrical/electronic engineering projects, team development, and continuous improvement of electrical/electronic design methods, practices, and standards.
But that's not all. In addition to a competitive salary (up to $100k) and great benefits, you'll also be part of an organization that prioritizes safety above all else. Our client takes pride in industry-leading safety standards, providing you with a secure and supportive work environment where you can thrive.
1. Lead by exhibiting the characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused and stewardship while modeling the associated behaviors. Supervise, organize, mentor and coach assigned team members in performance of their duties while influencing others to carry the culture forward. Establish and monitor individual and team goals which are aligned with the organization’s strategies and objectives to drive key business results. Use expertise to ensure department is serving its internal and external customers and meeting defined expectations.
2. Lead an electrical design team in planning, architecture, designing, quoting, procurement and verification of electrical and electronic physical system.
3. Lead continuous improvement activities regarding electrical and electronic development methods, practices, and standards.
4. Develop metrics and dashboards to transparently lead a EE design team in delivering on-time, high quality and defect free embedded harnesses and electrical components.
5. Establish electrical system development plan by identifying assumptions and the size and scope of project change at the beginning of project.
6. Promote a healthy development culture that empowers electrical teams to deliver incremental value with high quality while continuously improving design and development practices.
7. Maintain and organize electrical bill of materials, electrical schematics and physical prints with a strong change control processes and variation management.
8. Ensure virtual and physical tests are planned and executed as part of all electrical / electronic part release.
Up to 10% domestic and/or international travel by car or plane may be required.
ONSITE: A team member’s day-to-day work is best done on site. If work content can be occasionally completed at an offsite location, discuss potential arrangements with your manager.
Here at Pedagog we pride ourselves on connecting talented individuals with reputable employers across a wide range of industries.
We are excited to have you as a candidate and are looking forward to helping you find the perfect job opportunity.
Get notified about new listings!
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application