Send this job to your inbox!
Title: Manufacturing Engineer -
Reports To: Director of Manufacturing Engineering / ME Manager
Location: Terre Haute, IN
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your leadership skills can shine? Look no further! Our premiere manufacturing client is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join their global team as a Manufacturing Engineer.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in driving development and implementation of capital projects. These positions also work closely with Plant & Branch Operations in order to anticipate and resolve issues and develop manufacturing processes.
But that's not all! Alongside a competitive salary (up to $90k) and excellent full benefits, you will become an integral part of an organization that prioritizes growth opportunities. Our client takes immense pride in promoting from within and ensuring a secure and supportive work environment where you can truly thrive.
Key Responsibilities Manufacturing Engineer:
• Provides technical support and solutions to operations regarding automation issues.
• Develops cost reduction, quality, and safety enhancement opportunities.
• Improves manufacturing processes and efficiency thru analysis and workflow planning.
• Assists process technicians in problem solving and root cause analysis to determine temporary and permanent solutions to production and quality issues.
• Use advanced problem-solving skills.
• Works with Manufacturing Engineers and Weld Engineers on various projects.
• Other duties as assigned).
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results. • Integrity & Trust: Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
• Functional Technical Skills -Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
• Planning: Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
• Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
• Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
• Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
• Education: A bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical engineering with 5 – 10 years of experience or the equivalent combination of experience and/or education is required for this position.
o Robotic welding experience and troubleshooting required (Fanuc, Yaskawa, ABB, Kuka)
o Knowledgeable in various manufacturing techniques (forming, laser cutting, etc)
o Material handling robotic experience (Fanuc, ABB)
o Basic knowledge of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems
o Basic PLC troubleshooting knowledge
o Computer skills including MS Office and AutoCAD
o Analytical analysis and problem-solving skills
o Strong communication and organization skills
o Travel: <10%
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Spend 85% of time in office environment and 15% of time in manufacturing environment.
• May be exposed to possible shop hazards including high noise, heavy machinery and shop traffic
• Frequent use of a computer
Here at Pedagog we pride ourselves on connecting talented individuals with reputable employers across a wide range of industries.
We are excited to have you as a candidate and are looking forward to helping you find the perfect job opportunity.
Get notified about new listings!
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application