$60,000 - $80,000 / yr
Send this job to your inbox!
- Excellent in Solid Works including unfolding sheet metal parts
- Excellent in Precision Sheet Metal Layout
- Excellent in Programming preferability using AP100 software
- Ability to program NC Turret Punch Presses
- Ability to program NC Lasers
- Thorough understanding of Press Brake Forming in a light guage / precision sheet metal atmosphere.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Experience with Mie Trak MRP software
Preferred Experience Plant Floor fabrication experience in turrets and press brakes
2 – 5 years of programming experience
Emphasis on Solid Works, Programming, and Sheet Metal Layout
When an order arrives in engineering, it has already been quoted and awarded to HPM.
Our job is to now engineer said item(s) / or assembly for the following
- Part and / or Assembly File Validation
o A review of the part and / or assembly to ensure the file is correct and able to be programmed and manufactured.
§ File integrity is good
§ A review for manufacturing changes we may want to make to ensure that it can be made correctly the first time ( can’t be formed backward, can’t be assembled incorrectly, tolerances change to ensure mating parts will go together, etc.)
- The Process quoted for the job makes the most sense
o It was quoted to be turret punched, and yes, we should do that, or maybe it makes sense to laser due to volume or something else
- Material Validation
o Validate that material is correct
o Program for best possible material yield
- Tooling Validation
o Review against current tooling inventory to ensure we have what we need.
§ Buy only when required
§ Make suggestions to customer if we have an available tool that is similar that may work, saving the customer money and all of us time.
Create a Job Alert
Get notified about new listings!
Submit a Resume
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application!
Temp to Hire
Powered by Top Echelon Software |