Our client is a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms. They design, build and support products used in construction, maintenance, manufacturing, energy, recycling, minerals and materials management applications. They are a competitive business that is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining strong talent. They embrace diversity across a variety of dimensions and see it as a key to their success.
Benefits and Features:
All eligible Team Members will be offered health insurance (medical, dental, vision, Rx), life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), short-term and long-term disability, extended leave options, paid time off, company holidays, 401k matching, employee stock purchase plan, legal assistance, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, and discount programs.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Join a company who has been in business for over 100 years!
- Great work location!
Your Role with the Company:
As an Assembler, you will work under direct supervision to position, measure and secure parts. Assemblers will operate equipment such as grinders, sanders, drill press, fixtures and gauges. It is the responsibility of the assembler to reports defective materials, improper operation of equipment and any service/repairs needed.
- Conveniently near plenty of restaurants and other established businesses with a quaint small town feel
- Located right off of I-69 in Shiawassee County
- Facility is exceptionally clean and modern
- Ability to read a tape measure and blueprints and use basic math
- Must pass background check and 10 panel drug screen
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve quickly
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
PMC Group and it's subsidiary companies is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.