Senior .NET Application Developer with Power Apps Experience
Our client is seeking a .NET Application Developer with Power Apps experience to design and implement software solutions for our clients.
The activities this candidate will be tasked with include but are not limited to the following: This position is to provide technical guidance and expertise in supporting the department in developing, architecting, and maintaining .NET Applications, data mappings, and monitoring high volume of complex data integration processes. Activities also include designing and developing solutions using Power Platform tools like Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Bots
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 7+ years of experience in .NET development, specifically with ASP.NET Core, API development, and Azure technologies
- 7+ years of experience in DDL, DML T-SQL, Azure SQL, advanced stored procedure writing skills, tables, primary keys, foreign keys, constraints, indexes, transactions, process logging, and error handling
- 3+ years of experience with Data mappings
- 3+ years of analyzing and interpreting large datasets, including cleaning, transforming, and visualizing data.
- 2+ years of Experience in testing high-volume complex data integration processes. Familiarity with system catalog views, JAVA, and Azure Cloud
- 2+ years of experience in design and develop solutions using Power Platform tools like Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Bots
- Ability to provide excellent customer support, meticulous quality of work, and work product.
General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communication: Able to clearly convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e., project team meetings, management developer presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by others.
- Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e., business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy expectations or resolve a problem.
- Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
- Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information. Has the ability to adapt in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Ability to receive and give constructive criticism and maintain effective work relationships with others.
- Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
- Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Is able to adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
- Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make recommendations accordingly.
- Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward accomplishing a common goal.
Education and Certifications:
- Required Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Desired Certifications: Microsoft Power Platform certifications