Our established and valued client is seeking to expand their team and looking to identify and hire a Sales Associate to join their team immediately on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will be based in Baton Rouge, LA and will be expected to work onsite during standard business hours, Monday-Friday.
Our client is a premier engineering based cost segregation provider, a rapidly growing company and one of the largest in its field in the US.
- Responding to basic requests via emails and notifying VP when the need to respond directly arises.
- ·Taking initial requests for information and sending emails to clients using templates provided by VP to:
*Follow up from a trade show or meeting
*Find out the level of interest as a prospective client or referral source
*To collect data to create proposals.
*Initial requests may come through phone calls, websites, email, trade shows.
- Sending proposals to clients and using DocuSign to send proposals to a client.
- Sales Associate has ability to create new sales opportunities on his own merit outside of the VP Team relationship. VP is to help mentor sales Associate to close his own deals.
- Once purpose is clear or proposal is created, scheduling appointments between VP and clients or referral sources.
- Using CRM and creating a calendar invite for a future follow up when clients ask to contact them in future.
- Training will be provided to include listening in on phone calls to learn talking points and knowledge.
- Managing emails, responding to clients, setting up phone calls with clients, notifying VP if data collection hits a snag and VP needs to intervene.
- Weekly meeting with VP to go over current priorities.
- Data management and sales tracking
- Receiving client details and inputting in CRM to create proposals.
- Maintaining client activity details in CRM to document actions taken and future activity needed.
- Creating future follow up tasks and calendar invites.
- Regularly updating and following up (2/3 times a week) on VP’s open proposals and closing deals, updating CRM with open proposals/contact activity and CPA contact list.
- Following up on initial payments and signature pages.
- Collecting Data required for a project at the time the Engagement letter is received.
- Sending select final results to clients/CPAs.
- Creating and coordinating Constant Contact campaigns on the VP’s behalf to a list of contacts from past trade shows.
- ·Other admin duties
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Sales or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional sales or business development (or related) role.
- Familiarity with office software, CRM, and phone systems
- Highly Self-motivated
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from a team leader
Compensation: $45,000 - $60,000 base. Commission of 10% on personal sales.