Seeking Drafter with Revit or AutoCAD experience. Will be creating plans for commercial food service projects for restaurants, college cafeterias, etc..
MDS Staffing is seeking an experienced Revit/CAD Specialist to play a key role partnering with our Customer's Project Managers and Project Coordinators to transfer hand sketches of foodservice facilities into Revit/CAD format for presentation to our clients. This company is located in the north metro, just off of Highway 694. The Revit/CAD Specialist will work with Revit and AutoCAD to put together basic schematic layouts for presentations as well as final layouts for construction documents. Once approved, the Specialist will create a scheduled plan and list of equipment, working through the Project Managers and Coordinators to receive equipment specifications in order to complete plumbing and electrical plans and respective schedules.
The associate will embody and execute our company core values within all day to day duties and responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leading the integration of CAD and Revit equipment blocks/models into the design
• Develop preliminary commercial kitchen layouts and circulation diagrams
• Preparing equipment plans, seating plans, utility rough-in drawings, elevations, schedules and details for Food Service establishments (including senior living, schools, hospitals, restaurants, kitchens, bars and front of house areas)
• Preparing foodservice fixture floor plans, details, sections, elevations and developing outline specifications for interior materials and finishes
• Coordinating drawings with consulting architects and engineers
• Developing details for the integration of equipment with architectural elements
• Participation in customer and internal design meetings
Job Skills Requirements
• Revit/AutoCAD experience.
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude is preferred but not required.
• Excellent communications skills
• High proficiency in current versions of Revit & AutoCAD
• Knowledge of restaurants- work experience or interest/ knowledge of basic construction
• Ability to work well in fast paced environment and on several projects simultaneously
• Work easily within a collaborative group
• Comfortable working, meeting with and presenting to owners, operators and developers.
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Computer proficient
Education & Experience
• 1-2 years of professional experience in a related commercial design field