Send this job to your inbox!
Our Client is hiring a Business Intelligence, Sr. Manager for the newly formed HR Outsourcing (HRO) Analytics organization. We are looking for an experienced manager in BI and data analytics to join a business-focused BI team that will enable data-driven decision making. This role will assist in creating data fidelity & transparency across one of our lead BUs, supporting leaders to make more data driven decisions through excellence in business intelligence. This will be a highly collaborative position with significant opportunity to work closely with leaders. The BI Sr. Manager will report to the BI Director and has no direct reports.
What are we looking for?We are looking for a business analytics leader with a passion and track record for leveraging insights, data and analytics to unlock transformational growth. Someone with intellectual curiosity who wakes up excited to lead a team towards excellence and partner with leaders to align on leveraging BI for business outcomes. Someone with a belief in full potential thinking, who wants to turn complicated data and insights into inspiring stories. Someone with a passion for learning and leading organizational change. The ideal candidate is business-minded, customer-centric, team-oriented, self-motivated, a strategic thinker and results-driven. Someone in this role should be comfortable leading complex initiatives from start to finish independently.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:Key Responsibilities:
• Develop BI visualizations in Tableau based on prioritized business-driven efforts
• Collaborate business partners and BI team members to identify areas in which business intelligence efforts can add business value
• Interact with partners stakeholders to understand requirements and business information for accuracy
• Coach business partners on how to utilize dashboard reports and make improvements to increase readability and usability
• Adhere to newly formed BI standards of excellence to help establish the trusted HRO Analytics brand
• Coach and support junior team members to aid in building a trusted and consultative analytics practice for the HRO
• Build relationships with Accountable Business Owners and effectively navigate in a matrixed environment to collaboratively deliver on commitments
• Excellent communication and story-telling skills with ability to present complex concepts to management, team members and non-technical audiences in a simple and easy to understand way
• Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills• Develop and manage a plan and work product independently and see it through end-to-end through completion with on-time delivery• Feel comfortable operating in ambiguity and in a “start-up” type role where we don’t have all the answers and move at a fast pace
Behaviors:• Proactive self-starter requiring minimal guidance with ability to meet deadlines without reminders• Understand the big picture and connect all the dots with little guidance• Ability to think outside the box and come to the table with proposed solutions• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive with strong program management skills
To succeed in this role:
• 5+ years experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics
• Strong data presentation and visualization skills; experience and formal training with data visualization tools preferred (e.g., advanced proficiency in Tableau)
• Strong analysis and pattern recognition skills, as well as synthesis skills, to be able to streamline work
• Detail oriented, analytical and accuracy first mindset
• Strong expertise with business strategy and supporting organizations with taking action on insights through data-driven solutions (make sense of the data)• Advanced skills in data analysis and creating insights from data• Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint to create compelling stories through insights
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Qualifications• Advanced degree in analytics, MBA or similar field• Technology or management consulting experience from MBB or Big4• Change management and large-scale transformation experience• Working experience in the HR technology space preferred• Experience with cloud technology (e.g., AWS)
• Experience working in agile teams preferred
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:● Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.● Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.● Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.● Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.● Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through Client's Philanthropic Foundation.● Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Create a Job Alert
Get notified about new listings!
Submit a Resume
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application!
Powered by Top Echelon Software |