- Located in Owosso
- Industry Leader in Transportation Support
- Growing for over a quarter century
- Ultimate Goal is to provide high quality products, services, and parts to customers
- Education and training programs for employees
Benefits and Features:
- Health, Dental & Life insurance
- Opportunity for growth
- Gain valuable skills!
Your Role with the Company:
As the Senior Electrician, you will be responsible for disassembling buses, diagnosing cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventative and corrective maintenance. You will also draw up plans for the design of the electronics, identify problems and glitches in electronic equipment and provide equipment maintenance. As Senior Electrician, you will also install rebuilt engine wiring harnesses and trouble shoot any problems with installing.
- Surrounded by great restaurants
- Near many beautiful parks!
- Associate Degree with emphasis on electronics and three (3) years experience in the repair and reconditioning of commercial electrical and HVAC systems; or One (1) year of Electrician I experience; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient mechanical skills and knowledge of electronic tools, multi-meter, wiring schematics, etc.
- Ability to comprehend and prepare wiring schematics and diagnose electrical systems with minimal supervision.
- Heavy equipment experiences helpful.
- Individuals should possess their own tools.
- Previous quality management experience preferred.