Send this job to your inbox!
2nd Shift Inspector
2nd Shift hours are 3:25pm to 1:55am Monday-Thursday OR 3:25pm to 11:55pm Monday-Friday ($1.50/hour Shift Premium)
To inspect and test a wide variety of purchased and manufactured parts to ensure compliance with pre-established specifications and quality standards.
· High school education or equivalent, plus at least 2 years of appropriate technical training including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and shop math through trigonometry.
· At least 2 years of related mechanical inspection and testing experience in a close tolerance manufacturing environment.
· Experience with close tolerances and precise measurements.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with small tool mechanical measurements, CMM measurements, surface plate measurements, optical comparator testing, sampling methods and statistical techniques. CMM programming experience preferred.
· Ability to work from blueprints, inspection specifications, and written/verbal instructions.
· Ability to use precision measuring instruments and make standard inspection set-ups.
· Intermediate PC skills including previous ERP software experience.
· Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.