Send this job to your inbox!
Precision Tool and Die Company looking for an experienced Machinist to add to our team.
Produces custom machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machines and additional hard tooling production assets.
Maintaining quality expectations and safety standards and keeps setup records.
1. Understands the job ticket requirements and completes each job.
2. Understand and perform the duties required of an operator following correct operating procedures to produce a product that meets quality, tolerance specifications/ standards, machine speed & feed-through and fixture setup decisions.
3. Machine controller / software operator capabilities; confident operator.
4. Monitor and review procedures, make revisions and implement new and improved methods.
5. Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
6. Best efforts to maintain production schedule continuity among work shift requirements and production delivery expectations.
7. Stock inventory admin requirements, anticipating needed stock; role within placing orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
8. Perform all duties apparent and assigned.
9. Follow all safety rules, practice and promote preventative safety.
10. Follow company policies and procedures.
To assist production team to assure the timely completion of a quality product and to meet all quality standards and customer specifications.
· Ability to stand 90% of the work time to perform the duties required of this position.
· Must be able to climb stairs while possibly carrying dies or other materials from different departments.
· Adequate vision and hand eye coordination to interpret the directions on the job ticket.
· Ability to read, interpret and conceptualize blueprint information, job orders, and related information.
· Speech and hearing adequate to communicate verbally, in writing, and on the telephone in English.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Post High School Technical/College Machining Center Course Completion Certification.
· Three years’ experience in machining technology and mills/lathes and equivalent machining parameters; Haas & Makino Machine Mfg preferred.
· Demonstrate Initiative.
· Computer knowledge or experience necessary.
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
· Works well with hands.
· Ability to work independently.
· Team player with the ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to handle fast paced work environment.
· Professional manner and demeanor
Create a Job Alert
Get notified about new listings!
Submit a Resume
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application!
Temp to Hire
Powered by Top Echelon Software |