Out Top Fortune 500 Client, is hiring a Business Transformation Manager for the HRO Operations Business Transformation Team to lead projects from end-to-end strategy through execution in an internal consulting role.
- This role can sit in Alpharetta, GA or Denver (Aurora) market**
In this position, you'll leverage your change management, business process improvement, and organization design expertise to develop and execute large-scale, strategic transformational programs for the HR Outsourcing organization. Reporting directly to the Senior Director or Director of Business Transformation, this person will be a key member of the team with experience working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders and functional areas to achieve results. There are no direct reports associated with this role.We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
An experienced consultative professional with the ability to define how best to leverage people, process, technology and data to achieve desired business results. You are a highly driven self-starter inspired by working with cross-functional teams and have the capability to successfully deliver top executive initiatives from strategy through to execution. You possess exceptional capabilities in the areas of problem solving, strategic thinking, business and technical acumen, judgement, cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and story-telling. You can go deep into the details while seeing the big picture and easily connecting the dots.
- As part of the HRO Business Transformation Internal Consulting Team, you will develop and execute project(s) related to change & adoption, business process improvement, org design, op model design
- Use your advanced PowerPoint and Excel Analysis skills to develop meaningful presentations with little guidance
- Conduct business process improvement and mapping efforts using Visio and other tools
- Coach Senior Consultants and Business Analysts through the Business Transformation project lifecycle
- Develop and manage a strategy independently and see it through design, build and execution (end-to-end)
- Be keenly focused on the internal associate experience, operational excellence and efficiencies
- Be a change catalyst capable of aligning strategy, people, process, and technology
- Understand the big picture and be able to connect all the dots with little guidance
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, build strong relationships, influence and collaborate
- Be okay with operating in ambiguity
- Proactive self-starter requiring minimal guidance and ability to meet deadlines
- Recommend and implement practical solutions while working directly with stakeholders to drive business improvements
- Ability to think outside the box and come to the table with proposed solutions
- Ok with working with ambiguity and able to read between the lines
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive with strong project management skills
- A willingness to operate within gray spaces and a desire to learn business transformation
To Succeed In This Role
- 4 years of experience working on projects independently related to org change, process optimization and improvement and organization design
- Advanced skills in creating meaningful PowerPoint presentations
- Advanced skills in process mapping across 1 or more functional areas/processes
- Advanced skills in data analysis and creating insights from data
- Advanced skills in Visio
- Advanced Consultative skills
- Ability to operate in ambiguity and “go with the flow”
- Have a mindset of collaboration
- Be okay with leading and executing deliverables for projects independently – have done it before is key
A college degree is strongly preferred but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job.
You'll Love Working Here Because You Can
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.