Send this job to your inbox!
The Chief Product Officer (CPO) is responsible for the strategy and execution of all product-related activities within the company that provides a SaaS based Insuretech solution. These responsibilities begin in the product innovation and vision stages, continue through the marketing campaign, and extend past the product's release. The individual will also be responsible for developing a high performing Product organization. Specifically, he/she will:
· Develop the product vision, reflecting the core value of how the product will impact the lives of customers, while infusing the mission of the organization.
· Translate vision into strategy, complemented by a detailed execution plan that outlines how exactly to turn concepts into a sustainable product that will drive revenue.
· Implement best practices around Product Roadmap development and partner with Sales & Marketing on Product marketing efforts.
· Oversee the Product organization (currently 6 FTE’s), developing a high performing, scalable team; Implement best practices around performance management and hiring.
· Serve as a product evangelist internally and within the broader insurance industry.
The successful candidate:
· Proven track record. Chief Product Officer in a $10M+ B2B insurance technology SaaS company or Senior Product Leader (VP, Sr. Director) in a $150M+ insurance technology company
· Deep Insurance Knowledge. Deep business and technical experience specifically in the target market of Retail, Wholesale, MGA, Small Carrier. MGA background with Policy Administration workflow understanding; Comfortable engaging at a detailed level when needed.
· Process Discipline: History of leading or participating in the design and implementation of product roadmap development processes where previously lacking or significantly substandard. Brings knowledge and track record of experience utilizing innovative Product development tools and best practices.
· M&A. Experience in driving Product due diligence activities and executing upon synergies with M&A
Base salary commensurate to experience along with bonus and equity in company