Join a team where we believe growth means opportunity and company culture is a top priority.
As an Area Coach, you'll provide leadership, management, and direction to
restaurant management teams to ensure a fun and engaging environment for employees and achievement of company sales targets and business goals.
Among your key responsibilities, you'll coach, teach and mentor our Operating Partners in all
areas of the business including P&L review, food and labor cost management, staffing and hiring, food safety, and team member engagement and retention.
We're seeking 5-star talent with a Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related discipline OR a
minimum of four years work experience performing substantially similar functions PLUS a minimum of 5 years multi-unit and P&L management.
Other key requirements include:
● Ability to lead, influence and develop organizational capability as well as achieve results
with a diverse group of stakeholders
● Natural capacity to quickly establish and build effective relationships across the
● Demonstrated strategic thinking capabilities and ability to lead growth and change
● Proven operating skills, financial and marketing acumen
● Established influencing, consulting, and communication skills; can influence, engage and
● Self-motivated, results-oriented, customer-focused team player, holds her or himself
accountable for performance and takes absolute ownership
● High energy and ability to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-
confidence to be assertive when taking a position, and not afraid to make decisions
● Ensure store managers are up to date on all business procedures and guidelines.
● Oversee compliance reporting, including but not limited to Occupational Safety and
Health Administration (OSHA), employee evaluations, and performance management.
Qualified candidates must be eighteen (18) years of age and possess a valid Driver’s license.
Our client is focused on being accountable to our people. This is reflected in our
comprehensive benefits package which includes employer paid medical and dental insurance,
vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k) plan with company match, plus lucrative monthly and
annual bonus opportunities. Learn how you can join a part of our dynamic family-centric
environment today. Apply Now.