We are contracted with a leading-edge SaaS company that helps multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. This innovative company provides an integrated IoT platform that includes propriety sensors, controls, software, and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated Director of Field Operations to oversee field installations and deployments utilizing the company's growing network of integrators inclusive of quality, supply chain, and vendor relations. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship & partner management skills and will collaborate with field operations and system integrators/ installation companies in the US. The ability to negotiate contractual agreements with large and small companies is a must.
We need someone who has experience negotiating contracts with 3rd party installers. You will probably come from a service company, not a product company.
About Your Job:
• Strong relationship & Partner management skills. Ensure that the partners and the company's processes are aligned for mutual benefits.• Improve processes and seek alignment/improvement with other competence teams within the company.• Collaborate with field operations and system Integrators/Installation companies in the USA• Negotiate contractual agreements with companies similar or even 10-100 times bigger than our client.• Work closely with the operations team.• Based in Nashville.• Reports to the company COO.
Required person’s mindset:
• Strong leadership, flexibility, collaborative mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills• Assertive, well-organized, analytical and good problem-solving skills• Team player within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork• Driven to excel and result oriented• Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business• Customer Delight mindset• Wants to make a difference• Driven by passion• Win-Win approach• Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
• University degree with a least 15 years of Supply chain, Quality and working with partners experience. Preferred experience in contract negotiation with service providers
• Passion for data and analytics, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems• Experience in project management• Independent, and motivated learner who can quickly grasp new technologies. Experience with IoT solutions will be a big plus.• Problem-solving skills: use problem-solving skills to find solutions to challenges that arise during sourcing processes.• Analytical skills: ability to gather information and draw conclusions from it. Use analytical skills to evaluate data and make informed decisions about sourcing strategies.
• Evaluate potential suppliers and partners to determine if they are a good fit for the company objectives.
• Proficient verbal and written communication ability to communicate and collaborate directly with contractors and suppliers within and outside USA.