Send this job to your inbox!
IT Project Manager, Sr. Business Analyst
Columbus, OhioSalary up to 125K and benefits day one of employment!
The IT Project Manager/Business Analyst will be responsible for leading technical projects that deliver business value. There are endless opportunities to lead significant projects around enterprise applications implementations, upgrades, and integration.
● Work with internal business customers across the organization to conduct detailed business analysis, creating business requirements, and functional specifications.
● Manage external resources and internal developers to successful completion of deliverables.
● Research technical solution options. Identify problems and opportunities.
● Scope projects. Define and schedule project plans. Lead projects through completion
● Will work individually as well as part of a team to accomplish objectives. Will "roll up your sleeves" as necessary to dig in and figure out solutions and get things done.
● Define test scenarios and use cases, and thoroughly test technical deliverables.
● Manage change and provide post go-live support.
Candidates are required to be able to work well under pressure, enjoy partnering with end users, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be self-directed and require minimal time to get up and going. Individuals should be excellent communicators. This position requires candidates to work onsite daily. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental and vision, life and disability and 401K.
● Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
● 3+ years of relevant project management experience around enterprise applications with multiple business stakeholders and business processes within a manufacturing and/or distribution environment (e.g. ERP, WMS, TMS, Maintenance Management etc.)
● Strong business process and technical acumen; able to translate business challenges into scalable technology-based solutions
● The ability to create use cases and test plans.
● Will have exposure to waterfall, agile and hybrids of both project management methodologies, and be able to define the best approach for each given application.
● Must be able to work as a part of a team, and individually to accomplish the goals
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills providing the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including business leaders and cross-functional teams