Send this job to your inbox!
Our Top Fortune 500 Client is hiring a Director for the HRO Operations Business Transformation Team to lead projects and resources from end-to-end strategy through execution in an internal consulting role. The Director must have deep experience in strategy/operations/management/technology consulting with a focus on large scale organizational change initiatives and managing a portfolio of projects related to change and adoption, operating model/organizational design, technology adoption/implementation and business process analysis and improvement. You will lead programs and teams through designing and executing strategies related to Business Transformation for large-scale, strategic enterprise-wide transformational programs for the HR Outsourcing organization. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Business Transformation, this person will be a key member of the team with experience managing people and working collaboratively across executive through associate levels. This role has at least three direct reports.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
A management, technology, strategy, or business management leader with the ability to support and execute programs by leveraging people, process, technology, and data to achieve desired business results. You are a highly engaging and motivated self-starter inspired by working with cross-functional teams to successfully drive a team to deliver and deploy top executive initiatives from strategy through to execution. You possess capabilities in the areas of problem solving, strategic thinking, business analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and capacity planning.
What you can expect on a typical day:
· Lead team members to execute a portfolio of strategic project(s) related to change & adoption, organizational design, operational excellence, operating model design, data and business analysis and technology adoption
· Coach team members during the design process of new operating models and organizational design focused on finding operational efficiencies, role re-design and process re-engineering
· Apply change management, organizational/operational model design and business process frameworks and approaches to roll out programs for the organization's most strategic projects, mostly as part of large teams.
· Assist internal clients through applying business transformation plan, stakeholder analysis, change impact analysis, training needs analysis, KPI development and measurement tracking, technical training development (for technology adoption initiatives), activity analysis and business case development
· Analyze complex ideas, business cases and organizational issues and build meaningful recommendations leading to the development of a strategy and roadmap for execution
· Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
Business Transformation Competency:
· At least 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a quantitative business-related capacity such as management consulting or strategy
· Ability to develop a strategy/plan to use for execution into actionable projects and deliverables to deliver value to the business within a set timeline
· Ability to simplify complex concepts and summarize key points
· Be a change catalyst capable of aligning strategy, people, process, and technology
· Understand the big picture and be able to connect all the dots; comfortable in navigating within ambiguous circumstances.
· Ability to manage existing partnership to promote Business Transformation service offerings and value-add propositions within the organization
· Mindset to critically assess current projects with strategic goals, assign internal capacities to guarantee project success while driving personal development and career growth for team members
· Coach, guide and upskill managers, senior consultants and business analysts and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development
· Possess strong communication (written / verbal) and interpersonal skills to communicate recommendations and impact with everyone from associate to Senior Leaders
· Proactive and can hit ground running with little to go by
· Comfortable with ambiguity and "can go with the flow", understanding that change takes time
· Able to navigate organizational changes with ease
· Ability to think outside the box and come to the table with proposed solutions
· Strategy focused solution developer who can lead teams to execute and upskill where needed
· Passion for transformation and continuous improvement
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Be a servant leader with a team-oriented mindset
· Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive with strong project management skills
· Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and strong proficiency in effectively putting together presentations and story depending on the audience and initiative
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and analysis background
Other Key Experience:
· Previous experience leading or managing teams
· Previous experience upskilling and teaching others
· Experience in presenting to senior leaders
· Desire to grow within an organization
· Collaborating with business leaders and support function team members to identify improvement opportunities and answer key strategic questions
· Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of the organization
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
· MBA or other advanced degree
· Big-4 management consulting experience with Fortune 500 clients
· Industry knowledge of all pertinent HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
· Advanced skills working with data and using data to create meaningful insights
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
· Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
· Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
· Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
· Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
· Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
· Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
· Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
· Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
· Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Get notified about new listings!
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application