This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. The firm was founded in 1947 with the commitment to maintain the constant pursuit of excellence, they have forged tremendous, long-standing relationships based on the foundation of serving their clients. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with previous experience managing water and wastewater projects to join Texas Team. Locations include: Austin, Houston, Fort Worth, Dallas, & El Paso.
In this position, you will be the main point of contact for the planning and design of municipal drinking water, wastewater treatment, pump station projects, and assist with business development activities.
Spanning the areas of design and construction administration of drinking water, wastewater, water resources, and stormwater facilities. This position will be supporting our municipal water projects in the Texas region.
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major municipalWater & Wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoringengineering staff to enhance our water services design capabilities.
- Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development,monitoring and for projects managed.
- Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables.
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing includingproposals and meeting clients in the Texas region.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with keydecision-makers in our clients’ organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineeringrelated discipline
- 8-15 years of related experience.
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 monthsof hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequencyof travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, andthe essential functions of the position, which may vary depending onworkload and project demands.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- Previous experience working on and managing design projects formunicipal drinking water, wastewater, and/or pump stations.
- Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
- Previous experience working directly with clients.
- Previous experience working and managing projects for municipalclients in the greater central & North Texas markets.