Send this job to your inbox!
We are seeking an experienced Residential Construction Project Manager for our Highlands Ranch division. ElkStone is a growing construction company whose focus is mainly on residential projects such as basement finishing. We are striving to change the reputation of the construction industry by committing to quality driven projects with integrity, honesty, and values. If you share this same purpose and vision, we want you to join our team!
· Interface directly with customers and manage subcontractors to finish projects on time while ensuring the highest possible craftsmanship and quality.
· Independent, self-starter who is motivated to work in fast-paced environments
· Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
· Ability to adapt and respond effectively to project issues and challenges
· Ability to set and manage project expectations
· 5 years construction experience
· 3 years residential project management experience
· Strong leadership qualities
· Strong negotiation skills
· Deadline and detail oriented
· Highly organized
· Committed to excellence
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Competitive wages according to experience
· Vacation (2 weeks standard, 3 weeks after 5 years)
· Company-subsidized health insurance, with optional vision and dental insurance
· 401(k) retirement plan that is matched up to 4% by the company
· Performance-based bonus plan
· Fuel card
· Decal allowance (for approved vehicles)
Compensation $80-$90k/year DOE
At ElkStone, we know work is not only about who your work for, it is also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by honest collaboration, together we make great things possible. We want you to grow with us! Apply now for the next step in your Project Manager career!
Get notified about new listings!
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application