We have an exciting opportunity for a Transportation Project Manager - Bridge Projects. In this position, you will manage bridge projects for DOT and other clients. This stable firm is seeking someone to join and help their established and growing Transportation team. They have served as a leader in transportation for over 50 years. If you are seeking an opportunity to work with an award-winning top-notch firm please apply now!
--> We are seeking a Transportation Project Manager-Bridge for Atlanta, GA, Tampa, FL, and Orlando, FL
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provide legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm was founded in 1947 with the commitment to maintain the constant pursuit of excellence, they have forged tremendous, long-standing relationships based on the foundation of serving their clients. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees. Compensation is flexible
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on GDOT or FDOTbridge projects.
- Assisting in mentoring staff and ensuring the expansion of thebridge design practice in the Georgia or Florida markets.
- Leading the scope, schedule, and budget development, monitoring, andadherence for projects managed.
- Responsible for the Quality and control of key deliverables relatedto projects managed. Ensuring adherence to the firm's qualityprocedures at the project level.
- Assist with promoting business and business development effortsfurther expanding project growth with clients and opportunities withthe GDOT or FDOT, as well as, local municipalities.
- Building and developing teams to match the project needs includingselecting internal team members and establishing teamingpartnerships with respective industry firms.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Architectural, or Structural Engineeringor related discipline.
- 7-15 years of related experience.
- Certified in any one of these; PM, PE, CCM or DBIA or the ability toreceive within 12 months of start.
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required The frequencyof travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, andthe essential functions of the position, which may vary depending onworkload and project demands.
- Previous experience managing DOT projects.
- Preferred experience includes assisting with the proposal processand presenting/meeting with state, county, or municipal clients
- Excellent communication, networking, and team-building skills.