Excellent opportunity to join a leading Fortune 500 Corporate Development, M&A team.
The Manager of Corporate Development is responsible for mergers and acquisitions. This includes leading transaction execution, target evaluation and cultivation, and help build the company's global mergers and acquisitions practice.
Lead corporate development transactions across a broad array of businesses and regions, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and investments.Lead and develop high performing deal teams with advanced financial modeling and transaction execution knowledge and general management skills.
Utilize experience in mergers and acquisitions best practices in leading and coaching appropriate cross functional transaction teams, including senior executives.Build and develop relationships with business intermediaries, investment banks and other external advisors.
Develop plans and deliver results, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions.
- 5+ years of corporate development, M&A experience
- Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - Finance, Accounting or related
- Strong familiarity with transaction execution processes
- Proven experience overseeing financial modelling, including providing guidance to junior team members and ensuring consistent quality and accuracy of analysis
- Confirmed valuation knowledge and strong understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Three years of managing deal teams