Company is a leading international office furniture manufacturing company looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead its business expansion in the designated area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving B2B sales, project/tenders, MSP, hospital/medical, and corporate and commercial establishments. In addition, the Sales Manager will coordinate between regular retail/ wholesale sales and customers in the territory.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to meet the company's objectives.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including B2B sales, projects/tenders, MSP, hospital/medical, and corporate and commercial establishments.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, including retail and wholesale customers, to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Coordinate with the company's marketing and product development teams to ensure that products are meeting customer needs and to identify new product opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the market, including competition, customer needs, and industry trends.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on sales performance, market trends, and customer feedback.
- Make daily sales calls in the city and surrounding regions of his territory to promote company’s products and services.
- Report sales activities, customer feedback, and other relevant information to the company's headquarters.
- Arrange quotations for customers and follow up on them to ensure timely closures.
- Ensure that Company’s products are prioritized on all sales fronts by partners and distributors.
- Build and maintain relationships with architects and other influencers in the local market to drive business growth.
- Arrange meetings and gatherings for networking purposes, including participating in BNI meetings and other relevant events.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or a related field.
- 8-15 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the office or medical furniture
- Experience working with architect, interior designers, distributors, and government sales
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and meeting targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the local market and customer needs.
- Fluency in English and local language is required.
Compensation: The compensation package for this position will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and skills. It will include a base salary, variable pay, and benefits such as medical insurance, paid time off, and other perks.
Company is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or disability.