Laramie Energy LLC
Accounts Payable Analyst
The Accounts Payable Analyst is a sharp individual who will be a critical part of the accounts payableprocess. AP Analyst ensures all Invoices, Expense Reports and Check Requests received by Laramie AP arescanned into DocVue and processed for payment in a timely and accurate manner. This will be a hands-on,self-motivated, highly organized, and creative professional, who can effectively collaborate with alldepartments within the Company and work well with the external business Partners/Vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Daily work through AP Inbox to ensure all invoices received are scanned into DocVue● For certain Vendors obtain invoices from their online portals● Index and route invoices to appropriate workflows● Assist with invoice coding and routing to proper approvers● Work with operations to ensure all field invoices are properly coded and approved● Review for accuracy and transfer ‘AP Entry’ ready invoices from DocVue to Accounting system● Creating vendor and aging reports● Weekly AP check runs, and monthly Land/Revenue check runs● Assist with Accounts Payable month-end close duties● Vendor communication and vendor inquiries● Vendor statement reconciliation● Vendor management – assist with new vendor setups and existing vendor updates● Assist with handling exceptions, such as: researching stale checks, voiding/re-issuing checks and othersystem and banking needs● Assist with yearly 1099’s, CERR and Ad Valorem Taxes● Maintain accurate accounting records● Work to improve AP processes and procedures to support Laramie’s growth
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:● Analytical - Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data;● Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; keeps others adequately informed;selects and uses appropriate communication methods;● Cooperation - Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration;offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations;● Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyondguidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Therequirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong technical systems knowledge, advancedMS Excel skills, working knowledge of MS Word and ability to become familiar with firm specific software.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
● 2+ years of full cycle accounts payable, with some Oil & Gas experience is preferred● Understanding of oil and gas accounting and operations is a plus● Ability to analyze and thoroughly understand issues and complexities● Knowledge of DocVue and BOLO is a plus● Great communication and organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines● Responsible behavior, strong sense of teamwork and willingness to take on additional work, ifnecessary● Takes initiative to improve efficiencies, document accounting and administrative procedures● Works to develop, implement and maintain procedures and processes to support Company growth● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.● Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability toadjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounterswhile performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Hybrid (Telecommute/Office) – 3 days in office
The compensation range for this position is $48,000-61,000. Our compensation structure reflects thecomparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographiclocation; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/trainingand experience related to scope of responsibilities.
● Laramie Energy provides a robust healthcare plan which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.● A very generous 401(k) Retirement Plan with a matching contribution equal to 125% of deferralcontributions not to exceed 5%
● Company paid short-term and long-term disability programs.● Company paid Life & AD&D insurance.● Voluntary Life, AD&D, Accident, and Critical Illness plans.● Vacation, sick, and holiday pay.● Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts.● Parental leave benefits.● Employee assistance program.● Your choice of paid parking or reimbursement for RTD expenses for Denver-based employees