Send this job to your inbox!
Our client is a Tier 1 automotive supplier providing high quality steel products JIS.
With several plants in the Southeast, they are looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead their team at the two plants located in commuting range to Spartanburg and Cherokee county in SC.
The company offers an overall attractive benefit package with fully paid health insurance for you and your family!!!
The ideal candidate enjoys leadership responsibilities and has solid experience in a maintenance role in the automotive industry.
Provide a safe, comfortable operating environment by directing and installing, maintenance, and repair of machines, tools and equipment. Provide leadership to a team of qualified maintenance technicians.
· Identify current and future maintenance requirements.
· Ensure production operations by determining work priorities and scheduling repair.
· Maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment.
· Schedule 3rd party maintenance service providers.
· Provide heat, steam, electric power, gas, and air; directing installation of, modifications to, and maintenance activities on utility systems.
· Resolve maintenance problems by conferring with management and quality control personnel.
· Protect employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
· Complete maintenance and operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintain maintenance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Report maintenance KPI’s.
· 10 or more years of job experience in similar function.
· Automotive manufacturing experience
· Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 standards.
· Excellent leadership and communication qualities.
· Working knowledge of robots, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors and drives.
· Working knowledge of gear drives, belt alignment, and experience working with machine shop equipment.
· Working knowledge of maintenance planning, scheduling, reporting, inspection and auditing.
· Ability to use computer for work related tasks.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
· Understanding of manufacturing, process and quality systems.
· Preventative Maintenance Program Experience
· Oversee Projects w/Traceability Experience
· Networking Experience
· Scheduling Experience
· Programming Experience
Fully paid health care benefits, low deductibles and co-pays
3 weeks vacation
Get notified about new listings!
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application