Seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance candidates for great leadership opportunity at a new and modern commercial laundry plant in Fort Myers, FL. Be a part of a leading family owned company that is growing fast!
Maintenance Engineers are responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining large industrial textile processing equipment, as well as facility maintenance. Tasks include start-up and shut-down procedures, electrical troubleshooting, maintaining and operating boilers, welding and cutting, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and other systems. This position reports to the Chief Engineer.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Mechanic 3: Must have strong electronics experience. Ideal experience includes Commercial Laundry, Food Manufacturing, Bakery, Beverages. Pay is up to $28/hour. Day shift. Rotating weekends are required.
Mechanic 4: Must have strong PLC and electrical experience. Commercial Laundry (Linen/Uniform) experience is preferred, but industries such as Food Manufacturing, Bakery, and Beverages will also be considered. Pay is up to $30/hour. Day shift. No weekends.
**Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, repairs and performs preventative maintenance on industrial processing equipment such as washers, dryers, ironers, water systems and other equipment and systems.
- Responds to daily maintenance requests in a timely fashion to minimize equipment downtime.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Machine startup for each shift, observing mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to specifications
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Clean machines and machine parts.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Communicate to Chief Engineer and Plant Manager the status of down machines any parts that need ordered in order to repair machinery.
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations and promotes a culture of safety.
- 2+ years of industrial maintenance experience is required
- Commercial Laundry (Linen/Uniform) experience is preferred, but industries such as Food Manufacturing, Bakery, and Beverages will also be considered.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in the proper use of power and hand tools.
- Strong electrical troubleshooting ability of 3 phase 230 volt systems
- PLC experience is preferred
- Experience in carpentry, boiler repair, welding, and general facility repairs.
- Must be a team player with enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work well done; self-starter dedicated to continual quality improvement.
Benefits:Why join this company?
- Competitive Compensation (up to $30/hour)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Medical/Health/Dental Coverage
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Relocation assistance is available
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Apply today! A recruiter will contact all qualified candidates.