Seeking experienced Production Supervisor candidates for great leadership opportunity at a new and modern commercial laundry plant in Fort Myers, FL. Be a part of a leading family owned company that is growing fast!
**GROWTH/ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE**
The primary purpose of the Production Supervisor is to direct the operations of the facility which includes receiving and sorting product, laundry, drying, ironing and folding, and preparing product for transport to the customer. The Production Supervisor is responsible for the ensuring safety on the floor, overall shift production, metrics such as Pounds per Operator Hour (POH), quality, and managing a diverse workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that work conditions are safe and that machinery is in optimum condition for worker safety and work efficiency purposes. Proactively promote safe working conditions.
- Manage production output by consistently measuring and assessing production results and coaching employees on the spot.
- Spend a considerable amount of time on the production floor, observing plant operations and working with production employees.
- Supervises work performed in the facility laundry area including receiving, cleaning and distribution of laundry.
- Direct production in a fast paced environment, recording production quantities and using industrial laundry equipment.
- Trains new hires and coaches all employees to achieve production goals
- Completes maintenance inspections, end-of-shift reports, weekly inventories, cost per-load documentations and other required reports.
- Routinely inspects textiles, laundry bags, towels and linen for repair and/or disposal.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Maintenance to ensure production goals are met.
- Assist in the production of weekly reporting for Weekly Operating Report, Key Indicators, payroll and Human Resources
Schedule: 5 day work week. Approximately 3am-12pm. Rotating or frequent weekends required. Thursdays and Fridays off most weeks.
- Production Supervisor/Manager experience required (preferably 3+ years).
- Commercial laundry experience is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, and leadership.
- Flexible availability, including weekends
Benefits:Why join this company?
- Competitive Compensation (base salary in the $55-70k range, dependent on your experience)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Medical/Health/Dental Coverage
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Apply today! A recruiter will contact all qualified candidates.