REMOTE/TRAVEL position *** Candidates can live in any Northeast state, preferably near a major airport. Travel is 50-75%.
Our client is an international manufacturer and distributor of reusable healthcare textiles with a rapidly expanding US business. They are seeking a talented and experienced Sales Representative who will be prospecting and servicing the Northeast USA, calling on healthcare laundries and institutional laundries.
Territory: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
Reporting to the VP of USA Sales, this Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying new prospects, soliciting, selling, managing and implementing textile solutions to healthcare laundries.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of territory management or business development experience required
- Knowledge and network within the commercial or healthcare laundry industry is a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Track record of sales growth and quota attainment
- Ability to work independently out of a home office
- Ability to travel (up to 75%) throughout the USA to meet with existing and prospective customers
- Must have a passport. International travel required annually.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and a CRM software a must
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits:Why join this company?
- Competitive base salary ($80-90k dependent on experience)
- Aggressive, uncapped commission plan. Commission is paid on gross margin.
- Bonus plan based on KPIs
- Expected total earnings: $120-200k
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off/vacation time is negotiable
- Health insurance (no cost for individual)
- Expense reimbursement for mileage, travel, cell phone, home internet
- Growth opportunities
Apply today! A recruiter will contact all qualified candidates.