We are seeking an experienced, results driven HR Manager with manufacturing industry experience in Dallas, TX. This is an opportunity to work for one of the largest privately held packaging companies in the US, plus, great succession to Division HR Manager!
This is a crucial role for all employment related duties such as, interviewing, hiring, benefits administration, etc. and for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates.
- Direct all phases of employment including advertising, recruiting, interviewing, testing, placement of personnel, orientation programs, exit interviews, and unemployment compensation hearings.
- Interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for hourly, clerical, technical, administrative and management positions.
- Must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Processes job requisitions.
- Coordinates with hiring managers to determine the needs for positions.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person or video interviews and manage the interview schedules for each facility.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Administer all employee benefits including insurance.
- Serve as primary source of contact to managers, employees, and legal counsel on all human resource related matters.
- BS degree in HR Administration
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- HRCI or SHRM certification
- Three years’ experience as an HR generalist in a management position.
- Strong recruiting background