Stable pharmaceutical company with excellent benefits and growth opportunity needs Regional Sales manager to provide product and technical training to distributor representatives and OTC representatives. Should have Veterinary manufacturer, animal health care, pharma products industry experience or similar Consumer products / CPG.
- Assist with the launch of new products by ensuring call centers are trained and have the necessary support materials for their customers.
- Visit offices to sell products by providing detailed information, samples (as needed), and educational lunch and learn seminars.
- Communicate with distributor representatives and schedule dinner meetings.
- Work in conjunction with Technical Service to schedule meetings with influential staff members at assigned schools and host symposiums and lectures with students.
- Visit schools within the assigned region to keep them apprised of school pricing and new products.
- Work within a yearly budget including marketing activities to launch and sustain products within the field
- Provide timely reports to the home office that are informative and contain useful industry related information regarding changes in the industry and competition.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 year of sales/marketing experience.
- Should have Veterinary manufacturer, animal health care/pharma products industry experience or similar Consumer products / CPG.
- Manufacturer/ pharma / health industry experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.