Come work for our well-established dynamic company where we are hiring a senior level Antenna designer who holds a PhD and has 5 years minimum of experience in Antenna Design and antenna product development within the commercial broadband market. Hands-on Experience with embedded antenna designs and miniaturized integrated antenna designs for Wireless gateway, CPE, mobile phone and portable device applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a 45-year-old well established public company who designs products that are used in every home and business in the world. Job security and growth opportunity are high. We have great benefits, a good salary and dynamic work environment.
The client will sponsor a Visa, however the candidate MUST be residing in North America. They will not relocate from outside the US and Canada.
This position is a technical leader position who will be responsible for initiating and leading design and product development to meet specifications and requirements. Major responsibilities include:
• Lead innovative design to meet market trend, and develop product roadmap to win at marketplace • Makes technical contributions where extensive and diversified knowledge of antenna principals are essential• Mentor engineering team members to grow the company capacity • Serves as team lead to customers on advanced technical problems and new products• Support team to solve challenges in implementation of customer products • Maintain high level of technical expertise and skills with team, with training and daily activities• Develop competitive advantage to our products• Lead team on antenna integration on customer platform and provide solutions on time. Optimize the integration process and improve efficiency.• Engage with customers and partners for customer design and support customer product integration• Work with PM and sale team to coordinate resource and deliverables
• Work with engineering team in China and support it growing
A PhD in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Antennas
• Solid knowledge on EM theory
• Expert on EM simulation tools such as CST or HFSS
• Team management, project management, and program management skills
• Must have experience with embedded antenna design and miniaturized antenna design
• Hands-on integrated antenna design experience for Wireless gateway, CPE, mobile phone and portable device
• Familiarity with TRP, TIS, EIRP testing
• Have good knowledge of EM propagation in multipath environments and channel models
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on-time and work well as a team member in a team consisting of different design disciplines
• Good engineering work practice, excellent team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills