Send this job to your inbox!
Our client is a Tier 1 automotive supplier located in Northeast Georgia in commuting range to Anderson, SC supplying OEMs with roll formed and welded structural parts.
The ideal candidate would have at least 2-3 years’ experience in leadership in a manufacturing/ production environment and must be experienced in presenting production data regularly.
The company values work – life balance and offers excellent benefits.
With plans to expand the plant, you will join the group at a time of growth with potential to for further growth.
The production supervisor is responsible for being a leadership resource to its team members, providing knowledge, experience, motivation, support and advice.
He/she is responsible for knowing proper procedures for workers to follow and ensuring that they comply and might be called upon to share special industry techniques on how to use tools and equipment, or tips on how to improve quality or speed of production.
· Responsible to participate in the elaboration of the plans and Forecast of the productive plants, especially in the technical result of the plants and investments for operational activities.
· Implementation, Control and Monitoring of Master and Country KPI's (OEE)
· Maintain welding systems to ensure manufacturing activities are within specifications and interpret and apply specifications for manufacturability.
· Operating manual or robotic welding equipment to apply welds according to specifications.
· Develop and maintain weld parameter / setup sheets.
· Providing training and guidance to associates
· Informs and implements changes in the standards of the group in its areas of competence.
· Work with Maintenance and Quality staff to maintain and improve weld quality
· Participate in the next Benchmarking that will be carried out by technologies or products between the plants
· Experience in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and trouble shooting.
· Responsible for management and implementation facilities for new projects
· Testing, troubleshooting and debugging of robot programs may be required (ABB robotics). Modify robot movements.
· Responsible to manage improvement process in the production lines according to the company procedures
· Collects, tracks, and advises on downtime issues and implements short and long-term solutions to minimize downtime.
· Support project launch and hand over to serial production as well as continuous improvement initiatives
· Associates Degree Engineering
· Bachelors Degree (is a plus, not required)
· 2-3 years relevant leadership experience
· Experience working with international company preferred
Special Knowledge highly desired:
· Geometrical Reports (CMM Reports)
· MIG / MAG Welding experience
· Robotic experience (ABB preferred)
· Automotive, ISO TS Knowledge
· Lean Manufacturing, 5S, KAIZEN,….
· Management tools MS Office
Get notified about new listings!
Can't find the job you want?Submit a general application