Our client, a leader in the healthcare space is currently looking to bring on a Talent Acquisition Manager to add to their growing recruiting team on a 100% remote basis.
This person will take a lead role in re-shaping processes and procedures related to talent acquisition, recruitment, and operations.
- Manage and direct recruiting team; managing 3 direct reports focused on strategy, processes, and execution.
- Develop processes, structure and SLAs and manage the relationship with external partners.
- Build structure across recruiting, developing processes and standard deliverables.
- Apply best practices across the organization related to Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand our future recruitment needs and leverage this data to develop and adjust our recruitment plans.
- Prior experience leading recruiting operations.
- 4-7 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communication, or a related field.
- Newly created fully remote role.