Insurance Account Manager/Account Executive – Commercial Lines (North York)
POSITION OVERVIEW: Experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager or Account Executive to manage a portfolio of high quality construction insurance business.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an elite group of insurance professionals in a supportive and rewarding team environment.Specializing exclusively in construction for over 40 years has given this brokerage a distinctive character and market focus which sets it apart and in turn, provides a differentiated career opportunity with meaningful recognition, job satisfaction, and overall success.
- Responsible for managing a renewal book of construction insurance business, including day to day client service, marketing, renewals, and project specific and specialty coverages.
- Ensure responsive and time sensitive service and renewals provided in accordance with best practices and procedures.
- Manage account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, binders, statement of values, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
- Review client’s current coverage and exposures, loss experience and analyze risk.
- Coordinate administrative client support with support team.
- Insurance market relations and collaborative relationships with underwriters.
- New business strategy, marketing, and presentations/proposals in collaboration with Manager and team as required/appropriate.
- Maintain up-to-date broker management system (EPIC) workflow documentation and ensures workflows are followed.
- Collaborate with Bond Department Client Managers as required.
- Actively develop an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs.
- Participate in or conduct client meetings as necessary.
- Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients, markets and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial insurance experience required (Account Manager role).
- Minimum 7+ years of commercial insurance experience required (Account Executive role).
- R.I.B.O. license required
- C.I.P. or C.A.I.B. designation(s) preferred.
- Client development/relationship management experience.
- Solid understanding of policy wordings/coverages and proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to mentor others.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and broker management systems; experience with EPIC is preferred.
Hybrid work from home/office schedule.
Job ID: j-34420
CALL ME! TEXT ME! EMAIL ME!
Always on the Hunt for You