Our client is hiring for a Personal Lines Account Manager. The successful incumbent will be
responsible for maintaining a book of business, generating new business, servicing client needs, and assisting the producer on new business activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES:• Respond promptly to telephone, email and fax enquiries, ensuring a high level of service is maintained• Renewal review, recommendations, comparison quotes and remarket when needed• Total account sales awareness, cross sell and up sell as much as possible• Action all renewals, endorsements and claims• Act as a Personal Lines Insurance technical resource to Personal Lines employees and new hires• Process change requests on EPIC/company portals, when needed• Review and invoice all endorsements (and renewals, if necessary)
• Issue in-house endorsements and new business on company portals, when needed
• Release renewals after making appropriate changes when needed• Scan and attach documents to EPIC• Quote cross sells and up sell as much as possible• Issue pink slips when needed in addition to completing miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Prepare new business documents to be sent for signatures, etc.
• Report order: MVR, Autoplus, HITS• Support other members of the team when needed
REQUIREMENTS:• Minimum 3-5 years insurance experience• R.I.B.O. is required and preferably working towards C.I.P. or C.A.I.B. designation
• Client development / relationship management experience
• Superb interpersonal and presentation skills and attention to detail• Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills in addition tostrong organizational skills• Proficiency in Outlook, Word and EPIC
Our client is committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, they will work with you to meet your needs.
Interested? Let's Connect!
Always on the Hunt for You !
Cristin Filipuzzi, PRCAIRS, Professional Recruiter Certification
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
Recruiter for the Insurance Industry