Supervisor Commercial Lines, Account Manager (New Market)
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer
Purpose: Support commercial service department by leading, coaching and mentoring to obtain high level of employee satisfaction and customer retention, excellent customer service and accurate detailed documentation in our data systems.
Account Manager, provide exception client experience, inform by educating clients on risk and responding to their needs in both a professional and timely manner.
The commercial servicing team is client focused, efficiently managing the client relationship with the goal of retaining our customers and cross selling our various products.
Maintaining a positive working relationship with all stakeholders (Underwriters/Account Executives/TSR).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clearly communicate the departmental and individual goals to the team.
- Coach and mentor Account Managers to improve individual performance
- Manage vacation scheduling and absenteeism for commercial department
- Advocate for the organization by introducing new policies/programs from management and making sure the team understands
- Advocate for Commercial Service Team by being responsible to represent them to management and handle reviews
- Work closely with Human Resources in conjunction with employee issues as well as hiring and firing.
- Respond to client escaped calls
- Assist Account Manager with company side issues (claims/underwriting)
- Proactive problem solving
- Create a culture where accountability and fairness are present
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback to team members
- Understanding the team’s career path and help develop the skills needed to achieve them.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Account Executives and TSR
- Maintain a book of business
- Minimum 90% individual retention
- Successfully negotiate and process renewals (30+ days from renewal)
- Create submission and remarket (60-90 days)
- Process claims
- Invoicing and maintaining account receivables
- Keep both TAM and Policy Works up to date
Essential Skills for Success:
- Show confidence through strong verbal communication skills, including the ability makes appropriate recommendations.
- Strong written communication skills that demonstrate industry knowledge and focus on solving customer problems, concerns, and issues.
- Strong negotiation skills with insurer
- A proactive approach and professional attitude fueled by initiate.
- Organization skills and the independent ability to prioritize competing demands resulting in productive outcome.
- Independent, creative “out of the box” thinking that solves problems for a client and colleagues
- A positive attitude and collaboration with colleagues and team members.
- Prioritization and time management
- Attention to detail
- Follow through
- Technical Expertise on company systems and commercial lines products
- RIBO licensed 5+yrs
- 5+yrs commercial experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently have a positive attitude
- A dedication to continuous education on products and systems.
- Clear organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Be a leader and a team player
Salary discussions, based on experience.
CALL ME! TEXT ME! EMAIL ME!
BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE YOU …small enough to know you